Come Home Life Coaching was bred out of a need for realistic life skills that lacked in our pre-pandemic world. Laying on the floor of my Pacific Northwest Apartment, a friend’s voice echoed in my mind. “Fe(lix), you need to be a Life Coach, it’s literally the way you live your life.” Finally, something that made sense.
My professional work across vastly different landscapes has prepared me for a life of holding space for others during certain rites of passage.
My years in theater, both on stage and off, held meaning in the projects and people I had aligned myself with. Theater had less to do with sparkle and glamour as it did catharsis and breakthroughs. As a theater maker I took on projects that dealt with the depths of human capacity. On the production end, I was offered many positions as a Stage Manager, Production Manager, and of course Tech God when someone bailed. Hearing an audience create new meaning in their lives from work I facilitated held enormous meaning.
As a piercer my focus centered around people’s transition through pain into beautiful moments. Centering high quality investments of gold and titanium jewelry with personal immersion kept my life’s work fun and interesting. My years as an APP (Association of Professional Piercers) which I am still part of, granted opportunities to connect with like minded individuals within the same community. Sharing ritual with people like Fakir Musafar and Cléo Dubois shifted my perspective of the human body capacity and liminality. I realized there was a whole world on the other side of our pain that was blissful and spiritual. Transitioning from full time piercer into management in high paced environments gave way to my understanding of every person being offered a quality service no matter how long or short our time together.
Within all these experiences, I found myself feeling the most successful around both individuals and teams of people I coached. Partaking in magical “in the moment” full presence on stage to witnessing an employee under my direction grasping a new concept fully, I felt no greater joy than to watch the room around these experiences light up.
Where most people find opportunity in staying in one place, I have been blessed with gypsy blood (I am half Romanian) that leads me to the places that created a wide and purposeful community. Along each stop, I have spent a copious amount of time acquiring degrees, immersing myself in trades, and building a network of experiences which I bring to this work. My life’s mission is to help heal the world while the world heals itself. I believe we are our own best guides for our lives. We just need a little help remembering who we are.
Nothing serves us which we cannot apply to real life.
To me, the everyday can meet the esoteric. Each moment we choose to connect to our highest collective good, we heal ourselves, our past lives, and beyond! Through the use of several modalities such as Tarot, Herbs, Guided Meditation, Crystals, Psychic Channeling, and Talking Things Out we create a container to break down what has been to create space for the new. Working to expand our potential and create a world of possibility, I invite you on the journey. The journey that is your life. Of course, only you will know when it’s time to come home to yourself. I look forward to meeting you along the way.
<3lessings, Fe(lix) Wild
- QPR Institute – Suicide Prevention Training – October 2020
- Mom’s Custom Tattoo and Body Piercing – eCommerce Manager + Trainer – Spokane, Wa – May 2020 – Present
- Crystallography Gems – On Going Event Assistant – Washington State – Spring 2019 – Present
- Association of Professional Piercers (APP) Member – Jan 2019 – Present
- Fakir Intensives – Comprehensive Piercing – San Francisco – Fall 2017
- Deep Roots Tattoo and Body Piercing – Studio Manager – Seattle, Wa – Dec 2016 – May 2020
- Association of Professional Piercers (APP) Conference – Las Vegas, Nv – 2016-2019
- Sex Down South (Sexuality Conference) Herbal Consultant – Atlanta, Ga – Summer 2015 and 2016
- Blue Ridge School of Herbal Medicine – 700 Hour Apprenticeship under CoreyPine – Asheville, Nc – April 2015 – October 2015
- Vipassana 10 Day Silent Meditation – Jessup, Ga Winter 2014
- Transformus Festival – Spirit House and Tea Room – Energy Worker Volunteer – North Carolina – Summer 2014
- Freeform Arts Festival – Spirit House and Tea Room – Energy Worker Volunteer – Pennsylvania – Summer 2013
- Windsong Peace and Leadership Center – WWOOF Experience – Southern Arizona – Winter 2012
- Vipassana 10 Day Silent Meditation – North Fork, Ca – Fall 2011
- Inspiration Farm – Farmhand Experience – Bellingham, Wa – Fall 2011
- Joh Rei Certified – Under Direction of Master Yoshi – Los Angeles, Ca – Fall 2007
- University of California, Santa Cruz – B.A. Theater – Santa Cruz, Ca – Fall 2005 – Spring 2009
While life coaching can be an effective transformational tool, it by no means exempts the input and help from outside professionals in their medical and mental wellness field. I can make suggestions but never diagnose or prescribe medicine to a client. None of these services guarantee cures or results. Please listen to your wellness team and your own intuition.